WordPress 4.1.1 (WordPress Blog) was released a few hours ago with a focus on fixing minor bugs from version 4.1.
To use the words of the WordPress Core Team: WordPress 4.1 was pretty much smooth sailing, with very little issues and solid quality.
Nevertheless, 21 bugs were kindly forced to vacate the WordPress source code. Say your good-byes here.
As with all minor releases, your installation will be updated automatically in the next days, if you have not disabled automatic updates.
For 1&1 customers:
- Safe Mode: Customers using 1&1 Click & Build Safe Mode will be updated automatically.
- Free Mode and self maintained installations:
- If you have automatic updates enabled for your site, it will be updated to WordPress 4.1.1 automatically.
- If you have automatic updates disabled: Please update manually as soon as possible.
If you want to learn more about bugfixes and small improvements in 4.1.1 we recommend reading the Changelog on WordPress.org.
You might also like:
- WordPress 4.1.2 Security Update Released
- Click & Build Applications – First Steps
- Content Marketing: The Key to a Successful WordPress Website Is Engaging and Valuable Content
- Improve the Performance of Your WordPress Website with 1&1 CDN