A theme is a design template that easily gives your WordPress installation an individual appearance. Several providers offer fee-based premium themes, but free and professional themes are also very easy to find. Check out the following selection:
Installing Themes in WordPress
You can either search the WordPress theme catalog and install the theme directly or you can upload a theme in .zip format and install it manually.
- Click Appearance on the WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Add New.
You will now see a search screen for finding themes with different features.
- This is how to find the perfect theme: Enter the desired search terms and click Search or select the desired features and click Find Themes.
- When you have found the desired theme, click Install or Preview.
The theme has been successfully installed. You now have three options:
- Click Live Preview to view the installed theme in your browser.
- Click Activate to select the theme for your WordPress installation.
- Click Return to Themes page to go back to the overview.
You might be also interested in: