Learn about new features and enhancements in your 1&1 Control Panel.
Set up and connect domains
Sometimes a simple, clear list is the best way to quickly make a selection. That’s why we’ve built the Domains > Actions > Adjust Destination section from scratch and removed all the elements that could distract you from your goal. Now it is even easier to set up your domain.
Connect your domain to:
- Websites on your webspace at 1&1
- Websites with other providers
- Social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Xing)
Or set up domain forwarding, an E-Mail Adress and advanced DNS settings.
Export Domains to Excel, CSV, XML and JSON
Easily export an overview of your domains as an Excel, XML, CSV or JSON file from the Domains section. Using this export file, you can comfortably process important information about your domain in a tool of your choice.
- Export filters: filter by domain status, type or contract
- Export modifications: the following information can be exported: domain name, TLD, contract, status, mode of use, authorization code, SSL certificate, number of sub-domains and more.
New functions in the Domains section
- Resetting DNS settings/mode of use: reset your DNS settings and the mode of use for your domain under Domain > Details > Domain Settings with just two clicks.
In the Domain Reset section, you will find information about the mode of use, the current settings for your domain and the effects that the reset will have on your domain.
In case of problems, you can easily and securely restart your domain using the 1&1 default settings.
- Transfers: You can transfer domains between various contracts within a customer number under Domain > Details > Transfer & Extension.
- Filter: You can now filter domains by phases or transfer types under Domains > Filter:
- outgoing transfers
- incoming transfers
If you use 1&1 ListLocal, you can now access your product more easily. While it was only displayed in the contract in which you ordered it in the past, it is now available in all contracts.
Search Community Articles from your 1&1 Control Panel
Searching 1&1 Control Center’s main menu now also displays relevant results from our web hosting and server community. You will find tutorials, event reports and information about WordPress, performance optimization, PHP, SEO, SSL, Cloud Server, Docker and network issues like load balancing here.
Instead of incredibly long phrases and multi-clause sentences, with us, you can read simple, well-researched articles that are easy to understand and comprehensive.
Visit us at: 1&1 Web Hosting Community / 1&1 Cloud Community
Contract information: New Design
The contract details are now being presented in clean Responsive Design for improved display on desktops, smartphones and tablets.
- Displaying the contract name, number, period
- Accessing details about your products, such as: inclusive domains, e-mail accounts, web spaces, traffic, FTP logins, PHP, online marketing and more
- Managing products: move from the service overview to access the settings page for your products
- Terminating the contract or contract components
Next Level Hosting:
Next Level Hosting from 1&1 provides you with flexible performance that grows to meet your requirements.
In the 1&1 Control Panel, you can check the capacity utilization of your websites and applications (CMS) in the Performance Level section. With increased capacity needs, you can flexibly increase RAM, MEMORY LIMIT and PROCESSES for a direct performance boost without contractual obligations.
Help and Support
If you are solving a problem with one of our support employees, you probably have your hands full and do not have time to make notes. For that reason, we will summarize the most important information and solutions for you after a call to our support team.
You will receive this summary automatically by e-mail and, as of now for many issues, in a clear pop-up during your next login to the 1&1 Control Panel as well.